Visit our Showroom at 259 South Cottonwood Street, Crestone, CO
We have Lopi Stoves in Stock
We are looking for a contractor - see bottom of page
Some of our best sellers:
A Heritage of Craftsmanship.
North Americas's Favorite Fire
Scandinavian Cast Iron
Timeless, yet modern, design combined with genuine, Danish craftsmanship
Valor has perfected radiant heat technology, to generate constant, comfortable warmth.
World Recognition for Quality
Passion. Pride. Craftsmanship.
Nothing says Quality like a Blaze King!
Your source for grid-tie and off-grid living
EcoFlow DELTA Power Stations
From the DELTA 1300 at 1800 watts to the DELTA Pro at 3600 watts, these units can power most household, shop, and light industry needs in an all-in-one package, powered by one 400 watt solar panel, and rechargeable at EV stations
Bison Hand Pumps
Bison Pumps are proud to be the industry leader in Stainless Steel water well hand pumps
Empire Comfort Systems
Affordable, Efficient & Artful Heating Solutions
Advanced technology makes these heaters more than 80% efficient A.F.U.E. The 20,000 Btu DV20E is ideal for heating basements, family rooms or several small rooms. The DV40E and DV55E are perfect for heating large family rooms, offices, apartments or even entire homes.
Solexx Greenhouse Coverings
This innovative greenhouse covering grows high quality yields at a faster rate than other products through diffuse light and unmatched insulation.
“The light is what guides you home, the warmth is what keeps you there.” ~ Ellie Rodriguez
We have been serving South Central Colorado for more than 24 years.
Sales and installation of wood stoves, gas stoves, fireplaces, heaters and all required venting. From big-name brands to boutique and stylish custom stoves we’ll help you choose the stove that fits your budget and design.
We are fully insured. With over 1200 installations in the SLV and beyond. We pull permits according to state and local jurisdictions for all of our gas and wood, pellet installations. Confident and capable with steep roofs and multi-story complicated penetrations, we work with you and your contractors to deliver the best products and service in the business.
With continued service and support from us, your certified stove dealer, many of our stoves have 7-year warrantees. All of our products meet the 2020 EPA guidelines, and we can help you with the new Federal 26% tax rebate on highly efficient models.
Consultation available to increase your whole-home heating and cooling systems for effiency, health, and comfort.
We are also passionate about living close to nature and practicing permaculture. Check out our farm-stead offerings, off-grid supplies, and other farm and home essentials.
We are Fully Insured
Associate Hearth Contractor Wanted
Shangrilah is seeking a lead/main independent contractor/master installer/inspection/repairperson of wood, gas, and pellet hearth appliances and chimneys. Experience or ability/desire to learn and work with off-grid power system sales, passive solar heating and greenhouse consultation is a plus, but first and foremost this role is for stove and chimney installation.
This is a unique opportunity to be affiliated with a business with over 20 years name recognition and excellent reputation in the vast rural, often off-grid territory of South Central Colorado. We are a small family owned LLC and dealer of Hearthstone, Lopi, Morso, Jotul, Empire Comfort Systems, Valor, Napoleon, and more. Business is booming due to the recent and on-going economic and post-covid shift, and our team is entering into off-grid power system sales, passive solar heating and greenhouse consultation, etc. In order to fulfill the demand in our area, we need more help.
Learn More About Us:
Pay: Contractor will be required to submit bids per job.
Honesty and proven ability to provide only top notch customer service and installation will result in more work! Availability of 200+ contracts per year for contractor(s) who perform well! **Additional future opportunities/situations may be available for the right person**
Only those with a generally positive attitude and friendly customer service abilities will be considered. Contractors must exude integrity in all areas of client relationship dimensions such as: arriving on time as promised to appointments, presenting a professional demeanor by arriving in clean attire and remaining organized with utmost attention to detail. Care and respect of the clients’ property and home is a must. Substance use/alcohol use on the job will not be tolerated.
How to Apply: To be considered as a main/lead contractor who has first dibs on the estimating and bidding process, please send your resume to: email@example.com
- Contractor must have verifiably installed 1000 or more wood/gas stoves/fireplaces/chimneys.
- Contractor must hold, or be willing to obtain: Workman’s Compensation Insurance, General Liability (1million per occurrence) and proof of being their own business entity.
- Contractor will be required to complete an Independent Contractor Agreement, and submit bids and invoicing for each job.
- Contractor must hold, or be willing to obtain, industry specific certifications (National Fireplace Institute (NFI) and/or hearth/factory certifications)
- Contractor must be able to work independently without training, however, they will be expected to communicate to and work with Shangrilah to address and/or correct issues, as needed.
- Installations must be completed to manufacturer guidelines and NFI/NFPA codes and practices.
- Post Installation documentation will be required.
- Must have your own transportation, the ability to use hearth installation/service tools; high mechanical aptitude; able to safety lift 80-100 lbs; able to work on roofs & use ladders and harness (safety equipment); able to read and understand technical documents (installation and troubleshooting manuals).
- Commitment to safe workplace practices and excellent customer service; attention to ensuring that the job is finished with the detail of a craftsman!
- Must be willing to submit to a background check.